Career Level Mid Level
Experience 4 Years
Industry Computer Software/Engineering
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
We are the Field Design Engineering team, and we are looking for a highly motivated App Developer with in-depth knowledge of Software methodologies and excellent programming skills. The position requires a critical thinker with strong debugging skills and a curiosity about learning new technologies. You’ll contribute in designing the automation system and applications for the latest iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch products and help to drive and improve the quality of future Apple products! You will be working with several cross-functional teams to understand the automation requirements and will be involved in an effort to develop innovative tools, maintain, and improve our automated systems that are used across multiple wireless technologies and the globe. Come join our team!
- Deep understanding of Object Oriented Application design principles with excellent debugging skills
- Perseverance to learn new things and ability to drive a project from a simple idea to the finished product in a fast paced environment
- Strong knowledge of at least one scripting language (preferably Python)
- Strong knowledge or experience with Swift/Objective-C, UIKit, CoreFoundation, Cocoa (macOS or iOS), remote data handling, REST, asynchronous/multithreaded programming, unit testing.
- Knowledge of Apple framework paradigms and commonly used patterns.
- You have strong analytical and interpersonal skills with an ability to thrive in a multi-functional environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
You will be involved in the development for the Automation & Tools which are critical to evaluate latest iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch HW systems. As an engineer on our team you will be responsible for scoping, planning, and implementing solutions to support our user base along with supporting existing tools.
Education & Experience
Bachelors or Master’s degree with relevant work experience in Computer Science Engineering or similar
- Nice to have:
- – Solid understanding of MongoDB (NoSQL) or any other similar database
- – AWS server admin knowledge
- – Understanding of iOS/MacOS or Linux environment
- – Familiarity with Web application development